[company_name] is obliged to protect the privacy of the visitors of this web site. Please read this text carefully, so that you know how we obtain and use personal data.
§ 1 Introduction
- It is important to [company_name] that data of visitors is handled responsibly. Personal data shall be processed and stored in a secure manner.
§ 2 Handling Personal Data
- To promote the use of the web site, [company_name] may store data in a file. [company_name] may use this data to keep you informed of interesting offers from [company_name] and/or its affiliated organizations/businesses. [company_name] shall try to take into account your preferences at all times.
- Any telephone numbers entered or passed on by the operator shall solely be used for making payments via Mobile Content Billing or other payment methods.
§ 3 Your Rights
- [company_name] wants to be clear about the way in which it handles the personal data of visitors, and this Statement aims to make a contribution towards this. However, should you have any queries about the way in which [company_name] handles your personal data, please send an email to [support_email]
- You can also send an email to the above address if you want to know what data [company_name] has recorded and if you want any such data to be corrected or removed. In addition, you can inform [company_name] of the fact that you no longer wish to receive any offers.
§ 4 Cookies
- When offering its digital services, [company_name] makes use of 'cookies'. A cookie is a file stored on the hard disk of the computer. Cookies are used to keep track of the preferences for a particular service specified by the Customer. Moreover, cookies can be used to prevent the Customer from being shown particular advertising too often or to log how often advertising is shown. Cookies cannot damage computers or computer files.
§ 5 Changes
- [company_name] reserves the right to make changes to this Statement. [company_name] therefore suggests that you read this statement from time to time.